| DISTINCTIVE HOUSE EXTERIORS
- CUSTOM-DESIGNED HOUSE EXTERIORS - ARCHITECTURALLY SELECTED.
- DISTINCTIVE ELEVATIONS UTILIZING CLAY BRICK, STUCCO, PRECAST STONE, WOOD, VINYL, ALUMINUM and other unique materials, as per plan.
- SOLDIER COURSING, ARCHES, KEYSTONE AND MASONRY DETAILING IN BRICK AND PRECAST STONE as per elevations.
- LOW MAINTENANCE-ALUMINUM SOFFIT, FASCIA, EAVESTROUGHS, AND DOWNSPOUTS.
- LUXURY MAINTENANCE FREE LOW-E ARGON WHITE VINYL CASEMENT WINDOWS THROUGHOUT excluding basement windows.
- Entire front and back of lot to be graded and sodded.
- Two FREEZE RESISTANT exterior water taps (one located in garage).
- Self-sealing asphalt shingles.
- Precast concrete walks to front entry from driveway and precast concrete slabs at rear sliding patio door at walkout as per plan.
- Covered front porch as per applicable plan.
- ROLL-UP SECTIONAL GARAGE DOOR WITH ARCHITECTURAL WINDOW FEATURES as per plan.
- WINDOWS ON FRONT ELEVATIONS TO HAVE TRANSOM WINDOWS, AS PER APPLICABLE PLAN.
- POURED CONCRETE FOUNDATION WALLS.
- QUALITY ELEGANT HARDWARE WITH SECURITY DEADBOLT ON FRONT ENTRY.
- Exterior light fixtures included.
- All exterior wood trim (where applicable) is primed and painted.
- Driveway surface to be base and top coated by Vendor at Purchaser’s expense (subject to construction schedule).
- Poured concrete front porch as per plan.
- Poured concrete garage floor.
- COLD ROOM in basement, if grade permits, as per plan.
- DIRECT INSULATED ACCESS DOOR FROM GARAGE TO HOUSE WITH DEADBOLT AND CLOSER if grade permits and as per plan. Location of doors may vary to accommodate grade conditions.
- Services included: paved roads, sanitary and storm sewers, individual water connections.
INNOVATIVE INTERIOR FEATURES
- ALL TWO-STOREY HOMES TO HAVE APPROXIMATELY NINE FOOT (9’) HIGH CEILINGS ON MAIN FLOOR and eight foot (8’) high ceilings on the second floor.
- ALL THREE-STOREY HOMES TO HAVE APPROXIMATELY NINE FOOT (9’) HIGH CEILINGS ON SECOND FLOOR and eight foot (8’) high ceilings on the third floor.
- MAIN STAIRCASE TO SECOND FLOOR AND THIRD FLOOR, as per plan, to be OAK WITH NATURAL FINISH. Stairway railing to be mounted on OAK NOSING in platformed areas, as per plan.
- ELEGANT SOLID OAK HANDRAILS AND PICKETS (finished in natural colour - on stairs from main to second floor and third floor).
- Sprayed, Stippled Ceilings in all rooms, except kitchen, bathroom, laundry room and powder room as per plan.
- Interior walls to be painted one colour with premium quality latex paint.
- ALL INTERIOR DOORS AND TRIM TO BE PAINTED COOL WHITE.
- COLONIAL STYLE INTERIOR DOORS throughout, except where sliders are indicated, as per plan.
- “ARISTOCRAT” 4 1/4” COLONIAL-STYLED BASEBOARDS AND 2 3/4” COLONIAL STYLED WINDOW CASINGS.
- BRUSHED CHROME STYLE INTERIOR DOOR HARDWARE.
- COFFERED CEILING IN DINING ROOM, OR DINING & LIVING ROOM, as per plan.
SUPERIOR KITCHEN, BATHROOMS & LAUNDRY
- CUSTOM DESIGNED, FURNITURE FINISH KITCHEN CABINETS AND VANITIES IN A WIDE CHOICE OF STYLES.
- TALLER KITCHEN CABINETRY.
- BUILT-IN PANTRIES, SERVERIES, DESKS, BREAKFAST BARS AND KITCHEN ISLANDS as per plan.
- SILESTONE COUNTERTOP ON KITCHEN ISLAND ONLY, as per plan. (Choice of colour from Vendor’s standard polish, Level 1, Silestone.)
- Choice of Laminate counter tops.
- White two speed hood fan ducted to exterior.
- DOUBLE STAINLESS STEEL SINK WITH SINGLE LEVER FAUCET IN KITCHEN.
- Low flow aerators on all faucets.
- Low flow shower heads in all showers.
- SHUT OFF VALVES ON ALL SINKS.
- Laundry to include single laundry tub and dryer vent to exterior (location may vary from plans).
- Hot and cold taps for laundry tub.
- SOAKER TUB OR CORNER TUB IN ENSUITE BATHROOM as per plan.
- Where ensuite includes separate shower, ensuite soaker or corner tub will have a deck-mounted faucet and a ceramic tile surround and backsplash of two rows (otherwise ensuite will include regular bathtubs)
- WHITE PEDESTAL SINK IN POWDER ROOM as per plans.
- Mirror in all bathrooms.
- White ceramic accessories in all bathrooms.
- Exhaust fan in all bathrooms.
- Quality white plumbing fixtures in all bathrooms from builder’s samples.
- Privacy locks on all bathroom doors.
HIGH QUALITY FLOORING FEATURES
- CERAMIC FLOOR TILE IN FRONT MAIN ENTRY, POWDER ROOM, LAUNDRY ROOM (if applicable), KITCHEN AND BATHROOM as per plans (from Vendor’s samples).
- QUALITY BROADLOOM IN ALL FINISHED AREAS (except tiled areas) from Vendor’s samples.
- QUALITY UNDERPAD IN ALL BROADLOOM AREAS.
- ALL SUBFLOOR SHEATHING TO BE SCREWED TO FLOOR JOISTS AND JOINTS SANDED PRIOR TO FINISHED FLOOR INSTALLATION.
- SPRUCE PLYWOOD SUBFLOORS.
LIGHTING AND ELECTRICAL FEATURES
- 100 AMP automatic circuit breakers with heavy duty copper wiring in all 30 foot models.
- 200 AMP AUTOMATIC CIRCUIT BREAKERS WITH HEAVY DUTY COPPER WIRING IN ALL 40 & 44 FOOT MODELS.
- ONE EXTERIOR WATERPROOF ELECTRICAL OUTLET AND ONE ELECTRICAL OUTLET IN GARAGE.
- ELECTRIC DOOR CHIMES WITH DOORBELL AT FRONT ENTRY.
- WHITE DECORA SWITCHES & PLUGS THROUGHOUT.
- One smoke detector on every floor.
- CO Detector on bedroom floors only.
- ELECTRICAL LIGHT FIXTURES TO BE INSTALLED THROUGHOUT INCLUDING DINING ROOM, FAMILY ROOM, KITCHEN, POWDER ROOM, MAIN AND ENSUITE BATHROOMS AND ALL BEDROOMS. EXCLUDING LIVING ROOM.
- Heavy duty cable and outlet for stove and dryer with dryer vent.
- Telephone rough-ins provided in kitchen and master bedroom.
- Cable TV outlet in family room and master bedroom.
- ELECTRICAL OUTLET CONVENIENTLY LOCATED IN THE GARAGE CEILING FOR FUTURE GARAGE DOOR OPENER(S).
- Ground fault interruptor protection in all bathroom(s) and powder room.
ENERGY EFFICIENT FEATURES
- Insulation in full conformity with the Ontario Building Code for conservation of energy.
- HIGH EFFICIENCY FORCED AIR DIRECT VENT NATURAL GAS FURNACE COMPLETE WITH ELECTRONIC IGNITION.
- Gas fired hot water tank on rental.
- Ducting sized for future air conditioning.
- Thermostat centrally located on main floor.
- HIGH QUALITY LOW E ARGON WINDOWS OF THERMOPANE OR DOUBLE GLAZED GLASS, ON ALL FIXED WINDOWS.
- Screens on all opening windows.
- Windows and doors sealed with top quality exterior caulking.
- FRONT ENTRANCE TO HAVE METAL INSULATED DOOR WITH GLASS INSERT with weather-stripping.
- GAS FIREPLACE COMPLETE WITH GLASS PANEL, GAS LOG, GNITION SWITCH, WITH PAINT GRADE MANTEL, FROM VENDOR’S STANDARD SAMPLE’S.
- MAIN ENTRY GRIP SET WITH DEADBOLT LOCK, WITH CUSTOM DESIGNED MUNICIPAL NUMBER.
- ROUGH-IN FOR CENTRAL AIR CONDITIONING.
- ROUGH-IN FOR TELEPHONE IN KITCHEN AND MASTER BEDROOM.
- ROUGH-IN CABLE TV FOR FAMILY ROOM AND MASTER BEDROOM.
- ROUGH-IN FOR CENTRAL VACUUM.
- ROUGH-IN PLUMBING & ELECTRICAL FOR FUTURE INSTALLATION OF A DISHWASHER IN KITCHEN as per plan.
- SEVEN (7) YEAR TARION PROTECTION PROGRAM FOR MAJOR STRUCTURAL ONLY. Purchaser agrees to pay TARION enrollment fee on closing as an adjustment.
- MADISON HOMES WARRANTY IN ACCORDANCE WITH TARION.
- Purchaser’s choice of interior colours and materials from Vendor’s samples if not yet ordered, installed or completed, provided that colour and materials are available from supplier and purchaser agrees to select the colour and materials according to the Vendor’s schedule, otherwise the Vendor reserves the right to choose the colour and materials to complete the dwelling and the purchaser agrees to close the transaction with the Vendor’s choice of colour and materials.
- All plans and specifications are subject to modification from time to time at the sole discretion of the Vendor. The Vendor reserves the right to change the foregoing specifications without notice.
- Purchasers are notified that the number of steps to front entrance and rear entrance may be increased or decreased depending on final grading.
- Purchaser agrees to pay on closing for installation of water meter and hydro installation.
- The Purchaser acknowledges that finishing materials contained in any model home or sales office display, including broadloom, furniture, mirrors, electrical fixtures, drapes, ceramic flooring, vinyl flooring, hardwood flooring, marble flooring, upgraded kitchen cabinets, stained staircase and railing, painting, wall paper, etc. may be for display purposes only and may not be of the same grade or type, or may not necessarily be included in the dwelling unit purchased herein.
- House types and streetscapes subject to final Architectural approval of City of Vaughan or Developer’s Architectural Control Architect and final siting, and approval of the Vendor’s architect.
- Variations from Vendor’s samples may occur in finishing materials, kitchen and vanity cabinets, and floor and wall finishes, due to normal production process.
- Sheet goods may be seamed under certain conditions.
- Vendor will not allow the purchaser to do any work and/or supply any material to finish dwelling before closing date.
- All outside colours and materials pre-selected by Vendor are architecturally controlled.
- Exterior elevations will be similar to pictures shown, but not necessarily identical.
- Siting requirements may require the Vendor to site the dwelling as a reverse model, and the purchaser agrees to accept the same.
- PRICES TERMS AND CONDITIONS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. THE VENDOR HAS THE RIGHT TO SUBSTITUTE MATERIALS OF EQUAL OR BETTER QUALITY. E. & O.E. June 1, 2007.